Care for your own stunningly beautiful rainforest and raise hundreds of butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive. Read more...
Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary is a Games application, developed by Runaway Play Ltd and released last
This application has a content advisory rating of 4+ (Application contains no objectionable material
This application has an average rating of 4 based on 5,401 Votes. This version 2.55 has an average rating of
4.5 based on 15 Users.
Your device must have atleast 129.8 MB of space to download and install Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary. This application does not have game center .
Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary is Free to download and install on your mobile device
If you have any problems on in-app purchase, found bugs, questions, comments about this application,
you can visit the official website of Runaway Play Ltd at http://www.runawayplay.com
Games , Adventure , Educational ,
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Please note: All gameplay is in English.
- Collect and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species.
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species.
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history.
- Participate in limited time events to collect special themed butterfly sets!
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself in a deeper experience.
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment.
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by Game Center.
What's New on this version 2.55
- In-game calendar. See upcoming events, weekend bonuses, and sales. Get rewards for logging in every day. - Beetle Bank. Earn a small amount of Flutterbucks for logging in every day! - Escolha event: A new set of butterflies to collect chosen by the community.