SkinSwitch is the easiest tool to switch between your Minecraft skins that can exist!
Just add all the skins you want to use in your Minecraft game in the app by a simple process; it only takes a few seconds. You can add them by downloading them from existing users or by their URL. Read more...
SkinSwitch for Minecraft is a Utilities application, developed by Philippe Candellier and released last
This application has a content advisory rating of 4+ (Application contains no objectionable material ). This application has an average rating of 3 based on 1,411 Votes. This version 2.4 has an average rating of based on 44 Users.
Your device must have atleast 11.3 MB of space to download and install SkinSwitch for Minecraft. This application does not have game center . SkinSwitch for Minecraft is Free to download and install on your mobile device
If you have any problems on in-app purchase, found bugs, questions, comments about this application,
you can visit the official website of Philippe Candellier at http://dev.outadoc.fr/project/skinswitch/
Then, enjoy your skins! They all appear on the home page of the app. Just click a single button corresponding to the skin you want to wear: BAM, it's uploaded on minecraft.net, and everybody can now see it in-game!
*** HOW TO ADD A SKIN! ***
1- Click the settings icon and fill in your Minecraft account credentials (don't worry, they're stored with love!)
2- Close the settings window, and click "+" on the main screen.
3- Choose wether you want to save a skin that someone is already wearing, one that you found on the Internet ("from an URL"), or if you want to search for something new directly from the app.
4- Type the username, URL, or search for a skin you like, respectively.
5- Choose a name for the save of your skin ("Banana" can be an awesome name for a banana costume, for example) and a description, if you wish.
6- Click next, and let the magic happen.
*** COMPATIBILITY NOTES! ***
- You can NOT change your skin on Minecraft Pocket Edition at the moment. It MAY be possible somehow in the future, but NOT at the moment.
- It does NOT change your skin on the Xbox 360 Edition either. There are other official ways to do this.
- This is ONLY for the desktop version of the game, and when you're using your minecraft.net account.
*** DEVELOPER NOTES! ***
You can add a skin to the app by calling an URL that looks like this:
*** RELATED NOTES! ***
- "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
What's New on this version 2.4
Finally, the skin search is getting a fix!
In this update of SkinSwitch:
- Skin search is working again. Please take note that all the previous skins uploaded on the site were lost, and that you can upload them again at http://skin.outadoc.fr !
- Skin rendering issue fixed
- Translations update (visit http://crowdin.net/project/skinswitch-ios to help!)
Hope you enjoy! Don't be afraid to create a new account on skin.outadoc.fr to share your favorite skins, and they will be available directly from the app. :)
Scan to download
- English, American