IMPORTANT: Some devices may not be controlled directly via Wi-Fi and require a Simple Blaster adapter for infrared control. Check our website to determine whether any of your devices need a Simple Blaster.
Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Intuitive gestures let you control your remote without looking down.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 250,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: Run on as many iPhones/iPads as you like – your configuration will automatically sync in real time.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, LG.
• IP Lighting, Thermostats, Cameras: Honeywell, Hue, Insteon, Lutron, Vera, SmartThings, WeMo, Nest, Dropcam, Logitech, Foscam, and any RTSP camera.
Choose a Simple Service subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
3 Devices — Control up to 3 devices: $1.99/month or $19.99/year
20 Devices – Control up to 20 devices: $2.99/month or $29.99/year
100 Devices – Control up to 100 devices: $4.99/month or $49.99/year
Subscriptions renew via iTunes Account at the selected interval unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. All subscriptions include:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Simple Control for Apple watchOS 2
• Simple Control Widget
• Backup/Restore to Simple Service, Dropbox, or Simple Hub
• iBeacon Proximity Actions
• iBeacon Automatic Room Detection
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Requires separate Simple Hub purchase:
• Simple Hub Control of macOS
• Remote Access
• Amazon Echo Voice Control
All in-app purchases from prior releases of the software function as originally defined. This edition of the app does not offer multiple home support, user permissions, invites, and does not integrate Simple Hub as a background service.
What's New on this version 4.5.2
* Fixed Remote Access custom DNS name configuration.
* Fixed some issues with Zone 2 feedback for Yamaha receivers.
* Fixed Allow Remote Access switch to appear correctly in all cases.
* Updated for Simple Hub 4.5 compatibility.
* Pairing and synchronization improvements.
All Simple Control and Simple Hub instances in your environment must be updated to 4.5 with this release. Environments using a version less than 4.5 will be ignored and vice versa. Note the Simple Hub version number is now the same as the corresponding Simple Control release.
* AppleTV IP Control now provides a dedicated gesture panel. Single tap for select, two finger tap for Menu.
* Samsung TV 2016 Model auto-discovery and control (K4300, K5300 and above). Note that for the first time, some Samsung 2016 models can now be powered on via IP using Wake on LAN.
* H.264 Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding can now be disabled in the Edit Device panel if a specific camera is not compatible or you’d prefer to use MJPEG.
* Improved H.264 Video Decoding compatibility, hundreds of models are included in the camera library.
* Many new Vera commands have been added including sensors, house modes, and more.
* Vera Plus auto-discovery added.