Winner of the 2015 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 220K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, Smartthings, WeMo.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live.
In App Purchases:
10 Device Pack
Upgrade Roomie to support as many devices as you need in packs of 10.
Roomie Service Subscription
Renews via iTunes Account at 1($1.99), 6($9.99), or 12($16.99) month intervals unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. Includes:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• iBeacon Proximity Actions and Triggers
• Roomie for Apple Watch
• Agent Management for PIN locked configurations and OS X control
• Infrared control for non-Roomie infrared adapters
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Roomie includes Proximity Automation features that optionally allow location updates in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New on this version 3.2.4
* Fixed SmartThings pairing.
* Nest cooling/heating state is now reflected in the Nest thermostat interface.
* Fixes related to live video camera streams over time and across background resume cycles.
* Various fixes to Roomie Watch.
New Features with Roomie Service:
* Roomie for Apple Watch: Rooms, Activities, and Virtual Remotes are now accessible directly from Apple Watch!
* TiVo Roamio/Premiere Recording: OnePass recordings and one-time recordings can now be scheduled right from Roomie’s guide.
* TiVo Roamio/Premiere OnePass Management: Editing and management of your existing OnePasses.
* Apple TV Media Guide: The Movies, TV Shows, and Music accessible from your Apple TV may now be played directly from Roomie’s Apple TV Media Guide.
* Apple TV iTunes Guide: Additionally, iTunes content can be automatically redirected to your Apple TV.
* DISH DVR Recording: DISH Hopper/Joey users can now set programs to record from the TV Guide.
* DISH DVR Timers: Timers can now be edited.
* Amazon Fire TV: Both Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are now auto-discovered and controlled via IP including keyboard support.
* LG TVs: LG Smart TV and WebOS models with IP control from 2011 forward are now auto-discovered and controlled via IP including mouse and keyboard control. LG TVs cannot be powered on via IP, so most scenarios will require additional control such as a Roomie Blaster.
* Dune HD Players: Feedback with position set/status is now provided.
* Mede8er X3D Players: Feedback with position set/status is now provided.
* Mirage Multizone Amplifier with Zone Audio.
* Russound C-Series Multizone: Volume for all zones.
* Shinybow LCM Switchers.
* Lutron Homeworks and Homeworks QS: Added feedback support.
* Denon HEOS: Discovery and control of HEOS Media Players.
If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. We live for this stuff. Thank you in advance!