• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, XBMC, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 200K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, WeMo, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live, or load others like Dropcam via web activities.
In App Purchases:
10 Device Pack
Upgrade Roomie to support as many devices as you need in packs of 10.
Roomie Service Subscription
Renews via iTunes Account at 1($1.99), 6($9.99), or 12($16.99) month intervals unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. Includes:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, VLC, XBMC, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• iBeacon Proximity Actions and Lutron Triggers
• Agent Management for PIN locked configurations and OS X control
• Infrared control for non-Roomie infrared adapters
• Clocks and Time based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
What's New on this version 3.0.1
• Apple TV: A truly unique breakthrough, Roomie now features direct network control of all current Apple TV generations including gestures, media feedback, and keyboard support.
• Nest Thermostats: Official, supported control over Nest thermostats includes setting cool/heat points, fan timers, and away status.
• Roomie Blaster: New infrared adapters that provide infrared control with no additional purchase.
• Lutron Caséta: Auto-discovery and control over Lutron Caséta Smart Bridge Pro lighting/shades.
• Extra Device: The core Roomie application now supports 3 devices up from 2. This change is retroactive.
• iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Enhanced for the new resolutions of the latest iPhones.
• iOS 8 Enhanced: Built to take advantage of enhancements in iOS 8.
• New Interface: The Virtual Remote and other aspects of Roomie have been beautified, simplified, and enhanced.
• Sonos Grouping: Now fully integrated with the main volume controls showing all of your Sonos speakers with grouping controls and mute controls for the entire group or individual speakers.
• Start Actions: Opening a Remote Design may now set screen brightness, take over the full screen, or open a gesture panel.
• Activity Chaining: Activities may now open and set Activity Modes for other Activities.
New Features of the Roomie Service:
• Plex Media Guide: Plex Home Theater is now provided a full Media Guide for all Movies, TV, and other content fully integrated with Roomie’s extensive guides for seasons and episodes.
• Triggers: Create reactive feedback actions such as “run the Watch TV Activity when my Lutron keypad button is pressed”. The currently supported trigger devices are Lutron Radio RA2 and Lutron Caséta. Triggers can be set to execute from a specific Roomie instance or via Roomie Agent for OS X.
• 10 Device Pack: New pack adds support for 10 more devices.
• Sony Blu-Ray Registration: Improved feedback from Sony Blu-ray players and integrated registration with the devices directly into Roomie.
• Delay Options: Inter-command delay options increased up to 5 minutes.
• Delay All Option: Commands may now delay all other devices to synchronize command execution between all devices.
• Philips Hue Colors: A gradient of hues is now provided when selecting colors for Hue lights.
• Philips Hue All: Control all lights at once.
• Room Status: Rooms running an Activity are now highlighted in the room list.
• Image Activities: Enhanced to support image-only Activities with no name.
• Fixed XBMC to handle very slow XBMC servers more gracefully.
• Fixed keyboard support for several devices including Firecore.
• Fixed Chromecast Power reliability.
• Recognize TiVo Mini properly.
• Fixed Vera feedback for latest firmware.
• Fixed issue running with some languages.
Requires iOS 7 or above. Attempting to install Roomie on an iOS 6 device will provide the last compatible version 2.4.1. Configurations are updated by this version. All Roomies sharing a configuration should be upgraded to this release.