Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Intuitive gestures let you control your remote without looking down.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 250,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: Run on as many iPhones/iPads as you like – your configuration will automatically sync in real time.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, LG.
• IP Lighting, Thermostats, Cameras: Honeywell, Hue, Insteon, Lutron, Vera, SmartThings, WeMo, Nest, Dropcam, Logitech, Foscam, and any RTSP camera.
Choose a Simple Service subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
3 Devices — Control up to 3 devices: $1.99/month or $19.99/year
20 Devices – Control up to 20 devices: $2.99/month or $29.99/year
100 Devices – Control up to 100 devices: $4.99/month or $49.99/year
Subscriptions renew via iTunes Account at the selected interval unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. All subscriptions include:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Simple Control for Apple watchOS 2
• Simple Control Widget
• Backup/Restore to Simple Service, Dropbox, or Simple Hub
• iBeacon Proximity Actions
• iBeacon Automatic Room Detection
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Requires separate Simple Hub purchase:
• Simple Hub Control of Mac OS X
• Remote Access
• Amazon Echo Voice Control
All in-app purchases from prior releases of the software function as originally defined.
What's New on this version 4.3.3
* Fixed Hue V2 addition.
* Fixed some regional SmartThings issues.
* Remote Access performance improvements.
* Fixes to recursive activity execution.
* Fixes to very old Yamaha receiver volume handling.
* Various additional fixes.
* AppleTV IP Control now provides a dedicated gesture panel. Single tap for select, two finger tap for Menu.
* Samsung TV 2016 Model auto-discovery and control (K4300, K5300 and above). Note that for the first time, some Samsung 2016 models can now be powered on via IP using Wake on LAN.
* H.264 Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding can now be disabled in the Edit Device panel if a specific camera is not compatible or you’d prefer to use MJPEG.
* Improved H.264 Video Decoding compatibility, hundreds of models are included in the camera library.
* Many new Vera commands have been added including sensors, house modes, and more.
* Vera Plus auto-discovery added.
* Fixed LG TV WebOS models using POWER OFF in a System Off activity.