Roomie is a universal remote to control your home theater components supporting thousands of devices – often via direct communication over your home network rather than requiring additional hardware. Roomie also provides a Personalized TV Guide, and live feedback for many devices with information like your receiver's volume.
Important: (1) Control of infrared components requires the Roomie Service available in Roomie and an adapter available from the Roomie Store. Many devices are supported via direct control over your network with no adapter. Check the Roomie website for detailed compatibility information. (2) Roomie controls up to 2 devices initially, and can be upgraded via in app purchase. Read more...
Roomie Remote – Universal Remote Control is a Lifestyle application, developed by Cyphersoft, LLC and released last
This application has a content advisory rating of 4+ (Application contains no objectionable material ). This application has an average rating of 4 based on 819 Votes. This version 2.2.1 has an average rating of based on 5 Users.
Your device must have atleast 39.4 MB of space to download and install Roomie Remote – Universal Remote Control. This application does not have game center . Roomie Remote – Universal Remote Control can be downloaded and install for $9.99 only
If you have any problems on in-app purchase, found bugs, questions, comments about this application,
you can visit the official website of Cyphersoft, LLC at http://www.roomieremote.com
• IP Control with Automatic Discovery: World class IP control supports many devices directly via your Wi-Fi network – advanced two-way feedback support with automatic discovery of devices on your network.
• Infrared Control: High-end home theater library supports virtually all components when paired with an infrared adapter.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 160,000 commands for thousands of devices.
• Gesture Remote: No need to look down at your remote, Roomie provides gesture panels preventing accidental commands!
• Virtual Remote: Provides a remote for any supported device, automatically optimizing each remote with all of the commands from your original remote and often more advanced commands including "discrete" power.
• iTunes/Sonos Control: Control your music and video library including Airplay to your Apple TV, play functions, playlist selection, position scrubbing, album art, volume, Sonos Pandora and Radio, and more.
• IP Media Players: Integrates Dish, TiVo, Roku, Sonos, Kaleidescape, VLC, XBMC, DirecTV, and a growing list of devices with live channel info. Roomie even provides keyboard support in most cases and graphical channel integration for Roku and WD TV.
• TV Schedules: Listings for US, UK, Canada, and 31 other countries with personalization and favorites integrating with your devices to tune channels directly.
• Blu-ray Feedback: Provides interactive position scrubbing and elapsed time displays for supported Panasonic, Pioneer, and Oppo players.
• Synchronization: Configuration changes instantly synchronized among all your devices via Wi-Fi.
• Advanced Macros/Automation: Macros for precise control over your systems. Roomie’s macros sequence commands over multiple connection types.
• Customization: Buttons can be created, removed, and customized to your liking.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, and Roomie Agent for OS X.
• Infrared Learning: New commands can be learned using any supported adapter.
• Serial(RS-232) Support: Rock solid serial support when combined with a Serial adapter.
• IP Receivers: Unlike traditional IR solutions, Roomie displays your volume, power, and many other aspects of your system. Song, album art, integration with receiver iPod and streaming services are also provided. (See Roomie website for supported models.)
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, and many more.
• IP Lighting: Philips Hue, WeMo, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, and Vera control.
• IP Cameras: Live stream Logitech Alert, Foscam, and other RTSP cameras.
In App Purchases
• Home Theater Pack: Upgrade to support unlimited devices in unlimited rooms from its initial support for up to 2 devices in 1 room.
• Roomie Service Subscription: Upgrade to control infrared devices. Expand to a full two weeks of guide schedules. Provides Media Guides for Sonos, iTunes, Kaleidescape, XBMC, VLC, Dish. Full screen guide expansion. Add Clocks, Alarms, and iBeacon Proximity Automation.
• Agent Management Pack: Synchronization/Backup via Roomie Agent, a separate product. Control OS X including app launching, screen viewing, mouse control, and more.
What's New on this version 2.2.1
Improvements in 2.2.1:
• Fixed Link to Dropbox and Poll Dropbox.
• XBMC File Browser updated for Gotham.
• Properly handle Dish Hopper in standby mode.
• Alarms and Buttons may now use Activity Mode states as conditions for execution.
• Dish Hopper/Joey IP Control and Auto-Discovery: Dish Hopper, Joey, and SuperJoey receivers are now controlled entirely via IP including guide integration.
• Virtual Remote Ordering: The order of the panels and feedback on Virtual Remotes may now be customized.
New Features with Roomie Service:
• Dish Hopper/Joey DVR Guide: Browse and play recorded programs on your Hopper or Joey.
• Location Links: Backing up to the Roomie Service now provides a Recovery Email option which allows easy switching between multiple configurations as well as a complete restoration to a fresh copy of Roomie.
• Estimote Support: Proximity Automation now enables using the default Estimote beacon instead of a private beacon for easy integration of Estimote iBeacons.
• XBMC Played Status: Played/Unplayed status may now be set for programs from the Media Guide.
• Row End markers may now be added to the Top Bar in the Remote Design editor.
• Toggle Mode Activities now provide an option not to reset on System Off.
• Optimizations to Auto-Discovery that fix issues with retrieving some lighting device manifests.
• Optimized Wi-Fi Synchronization Activity updates. They should now be more reliable and synchronize even faster. Make sure to update to Roomie Agent 1.3.0+ as well.
• Added one-time deprecation warnings for iOS 6 and the L5 scheduled for September 2014.
• Added Reset Diagnostics button.
• Fixed DirecTV discovery issue with duplication of devices.
• Fixed POWER TOGGLE commands used in Toggle Mode Activities with Track Power State turned on.
• Fixed auto-detection issue with Pioneer 2013 receiver models.
• Fixed tab switching issue in Prevent Editing mode on iPhone screens.
• Fixed issues with Proximity Automation.
• Fixed observed field issues.
Scan to download
- English, American