Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Intuitive gestures let you control your remote without looking down.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 250,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: Run on as many iPhones/iPads as you like – your configuration will automatically sync in real time.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, LG.
• IP Lighting, Thermostats, Cameras: Honeywell, Hue, Insteon, Lutron, Vera, SmartThings, WeMo, Nest, Dropcam, Logitech, Foscam, and any RTSP camera.
Choose a Simple Service subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
3 Devices — Control up to 3 devices: $1.99/month or $19.99/year
20 Devices – Control up to 20 devices: $2.99/month or $29.99/year
100 Devices – Control up to 100 devices: $4.99/month or $49.99/year
Subscriptions renew via iTunes Account at the selected interval unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. All subscriptions include:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Simple Control for Apple watchOS 2
• Simple Control Widget
• Backup/Restore to Simple Service, Dropbox, or Simple Sync
• iBeacon Proximity Actions
• iBeacon Automatic Room Detection
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Requires separate Simple Sync or Simple Hub purchase:
• Simple Sync Control of Mac OS X
• Remote Access
• Amazon Echo Voice Control
All in-app purchases from prior releases of the software function as originally defined.
What's New on this version 4.2.2
* Fixed moving Activities or Rooms on some devices.
* Fixed locking of other Simple Sync mesh members from the Simple Sync panel.
* Fixed recursion of Activities calling another Activity that calls the first Activity repeating forever.
* Fixed ISY manifest retrieval.
* Fixed configuration of Original Remote image maps.
* Improved volume tracking for Denon receivers using the alternate IP method.
* Improved volume tracking in the widget.
* Video cameras may now be dynamically resized using Pinch to Zoom.
* Improved placement and sizing of video camera feeds in Virtual Remotes.
* Fixed Backup to Simple Service handling of designs and guides.
* Improved reliability of Lutron feedback for Radio RA 2.
* Fixes to prevent Plex Media Player from crashing if no authentication is entered.
* Fixed Ecobee feedback if it was not the primary device for the remote design.
* Optimizations and improved graphics for Simple Control for watchOS 2.
* Design editor now presents explicit manifest device selection (light bulbs controlled by a Hub, etc.) when needed for Button Feedback, etc.
* Honeywell Thermostat support for all Wi-Fi and RedLink (includes 8000 and 9000 series).
* RTSP H.264 video camera streams now use iOS hardware decoding resulting in significantly better streaming performance. Pinch to zoom now resizes video camera feeds.
* All thermostats now use a significantly improved user interface.
* Ecobee thermostat control now includes mode control.
* Plex Media Player: Auto-discovery and control of the new Plex Media Player.
* Plex Media Player Media Guide: Requires Simple Service.
* Sonance iPort Surface Mount with Buttons: Wall mount for iPad supported as a Trigger device.
* Device and Time Triggers now support sending individual commands in addition to launching Activities. This can be used to execute precise commands when triggering from external button interfaces such as iPort for instance.
* Simple Blaster with Relay Cable is now available as a Trigger device. (eg. a contact closure/sensor can now engage a Trigger)
* Improvements to speed and reliability of pairing with Simple Sync.
* Improvements to cursor control via Simple Sync for OS X.
* Improvements to Apple TV 4 control.
* Pairing updates requested by SmartThings.
* Optimizations for Remote Access.
* Fixed issue that sometimes caused inexplicable loss of pairing.
* Fixed feedback panels for Denon receivers using the HTTP control method.
* Many new room and activity icons have been added.
Simple Sync must be upgraded to 3.3.1 or higher.