Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Intuitive gestures let you control your remote without looking down.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 250,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: Run on as many iPhones/iPads as you like – your configuration will automatically sync in real time.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, LG.
• IP Lighting, Thermostats, Cameras: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, SmartThings, WeMo, Nest, Dropcam, Logitech, Foscam, and any RTSP camera.
Choose a Simple Service subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
3 Devices — Control up to 3 devices: $1.99/month or $19.99/year
20 Devices – Control up to 20 devices: $2.99/month or $29.99/year
100 Devices – Control up to 100 devices: $4.99/month or $49.99/year
Subscriptions renew via iTunes Account at the selected interval unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. All subscriptions include:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Simple Control for Apple watchOS 2
• Simple Control Widget
• Backup/Restore to Simple Service, Dropbox, or Simple Sync/Hub
• iBeacon Proximity Actions
• iBeacon Automatic Room Detection
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Requires separate Simple Sync or Simple Hub purchase:
• Simple Sync Control of Mac OS X
• Remote Access
• Amazon Echo Voice Control
All in-app purchases from prior releases of the software function as originally defined.
What's New on this version 4.1.1
* Amazon Echo Voice Control: Activities, Rooms, Volume, Mute and other aspects can now be controlled via Amazon Echo (Requires Simple Sync or Simple Hub, and Simple Service.)
* ONVIF IP Cameras: Hundreds of new video camera models now supported via RTSP. Tap “Add Device” then Video Camera.
* Sonos groups now offer group buttons for non-primary groups instead of offering an ungroup button for a speaker that wasn't part of your primary group.
* Fixed Sonos auto volume device in another room being confused for a Sonos volume device in the current room and swapping volume in as primary when groups were open.
* Fixed SmartThings Pairing.
* Improvements to AppleTV (2015) IP control.
* Fixed watchOS crash with some Activity configurations.
* Trigger Agent is now always Simple Sync when paired.
* Improvements to Simple Sync pairing.
* Support for switching between different Simple Sync installations.
* Restore from Dropbox no longer clears pairing. Restoring now pushes the restored configuration to your entire sync mesh.
* Fixed minor leaks that caused instability after many days of continuous runtime.