Winner of the 2015 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 220K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, Smartthings, WeMo.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live.
In App Purchases:
10 Device Pack
Upgrade Roomie to support as many devices as you need in packs of 10.
Roomie Service Subscription
Renews via iTunes Account at 1($1.99), 6($9.99), or 12($16.99) month intervals unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. Includes:
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• iBeacon Proximity Actions and Triggers
• Agent Management for PIN locked configurations and OS X control
• Infrared control for non-Roomie infrared adapters
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
Roomie includes Proximity Automation features that optionally allow location updates in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New on this version 3.1.1
* Amazon Fire TV: Both Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are now auto-discovered and controlled via IP including keyboard support.
* LG TVs: LG Smart TV and WebOS models with IP control are now auto-discovered and controlled via IP including mouse/keyboard control. LG TVs cannot be powered on via IP, most scenarios require additional control via Roomie Blaster.
* Smartthings Connect: Send commands to your Things.
* Insteon Web Services: Control over the new Insteon Hub (2245) including lights, switches, and more.
* Denon HEOS: Discovery and control of HEOS Media Players.
New Roomie Service Features:
* Apple TV Media Guide: Apple TV content may be played directly from Roomie’s Apple TV Media Guide.
* Apple TV iTunes Guide: iTunes content can be automatically directed to your Apple TV.
* Denon HEOS Media Guide: All HEOS services such as Pandora/Rhapsody controlled directly.
* DISH DVR Recording: DISH Hopper/Joey users can set programs to record from the TV Guide.
* DISH DVR Timers: Timers can now be edited/created.
* Dune HD/Mede8er + Kodi Media Guide: Merge Kodi with Dune HD or Mede8er players for the best of both worlds. Roomie plays content from the same NAS as Kodi to your Dune or Mede8er.
* LG TV Media Guide: App launching for SmartTV and WebOS models.
* Timer/Time Based Triggers: Global triggers based on a time of day or triggers created by Buttons or Activities for a specific duration. Enables "open shades at 9" or "turn off TV in 30m" cases. Triggers can be executed on any Roomie, or on Roomie Agent 2.1+.
* Dune HD Players: Feedback with position set/status is now provided.
* Mede8er X3D Players: Feedback with position set/status is now provided.
* Mirage M-400, Russound C-Series, and Shinybow SB-8804LCM Multizone Amplifiers: Volume feedback for all zones.
* Lutron Homeworks/QS: Added feedback support.
* Added Hue, Vera, and ISY as eligible Trigger devices.
* Activity lists now have 5 layout sizing options set in the Edit Room panel from the Rooms list: Size To Fit, S, M, L, and XL.
* Virtual Remote sections now size dynamically based on screen size when appropriate.
* Added Nest Away mode feedback handling.
* Hue and Vera scenes are now directly supported.
* Nest is an eligible Trigger device for use cases such as "turn off all lights when I’m away from home".
* Animation optimization for older devices.
* Don't use Estimote beacon ID. Correct ID may be copied from Proximity Settings for use with external iBeacons.
* Sonos PLAYBAR Media Guide now shows TV Input.
* Command Log provides timestamps when expanded.
* Samsung EX-Link Serial explicit volume support.
* "Next On" guide segments tappable to jump to that broadcast.
* Kodi PVR Channel Tuning.
* Pioneer Dolby Atmos support.
* Option to suppress DHCP address update notification.
* See the Roomie website for more information.
If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. We live for this stuff. Thank you in advance!