• Manage your brokerage, Schwab Bank, 401(k) and other accounts
• Trade/edit/cancel Stock, ETF, Mutual Fund and multi-leg option orders ¹
• Login using Apple's Touch ID™
• Deposit Checks via Schwab Mobile Deposit™ ²
• Get real-time Trade Notifications
• Enjoy auto-updating Watchlists (synchronized with Schwab.com)
• Add, edit, pay, or cancel Bill Pay payments for Schwab Bank
• More enhancements are coming soon
Your input is important. In the app, go to the Menu, select "Feedback" and share your experience and ideas for future enhancements.
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED - NO BANK GUARANTEE - MAY LOSE VALUE
¹ Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the Options Clearing Corps options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options" Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
² Schwab Mobile Deposit™ are not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Functionality may vary by device. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile data and Bluetooth connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2016 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC.
211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
What's New on this version 7.2.0
Thank you for using Schwab Mobile. We are working on improving the app and we welcome your input. In the app, go to More, Contact Us and select "Provide Feedback" to share your experience and ideas for future enhancements.
Here is what we’ve been working on based on your feedback:
• Improved Equity Awards Experience with new Summary dashboard and Events view
• Push notifications will be shown for your initiated, completed or cancelled wire transfers
• Bug fixes